Ada 50 pertanyaan yang semalam gw temuin di salah satu postingan thoughtcatalog dan sukses bikin gw pengen jawab satu-satu, lumayan buat flashback 12 bulan yang sudah hampir selesai dilewatin ini, check it out 😛
“50 important questions to ask yourself as 2016 draws to a close.” http://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2016/12/. 1 Desember 2016. 9 Desember 2016 <http://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2016/12/50-important-questions-to-ask-yourself-as-2016-draws-to-a-close/;
1. What made you feel the most alive this year?
My lovely son
2. How did you surprise yourself in 2016?
The changing of My marital status
3. What did you do this year that you regret?
Only stay in Depok in a short time
4. What made you cry the hardest this year?
The moment when I have to handle my previous marriage that supposed to be ended
5. Which friends have been there for you the most in 2016?
My office mate, my best friend Cyntia
6. What are you most grateful for as this year draws to a close?
My recent condition as a single mom of one son
7. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
8. What did you do to take care of yourself this year?
Loving myself by doing some self treatment, Proud with myself, caring by giving self refreshment
9. Where was the best place you traveled to this year?
10. What did you do for the first time in 2016?
Adapt myself living far away from working place and my dad
11. What did you do for the last time in 2016?
Self-Enrichment, going thru the day by keep myself positively and love myself
12. Which days from 2016 will you never forget?
The day when I got the statement from my ex-husband to end up our marriage
13. What did you accomplish this year that you’re proud of?
Living independently with my son, and try be tough passing the hard day as a single mom
14. Who did you need to forgive this year?
15. What were you most afraid of this year?
Health of my son
16. How did life surprise you this year?
17. How was this year better than 2015?
This year is fabulous rather than 2015, new status as a single mom, choose to be happy
18. How was this year worse than 2015?
Not too bad, Many things happen is because of the consequences from 2015, but its worth enough
19. Who did you miss the most over the past year?
20. What was the most valuable thing you spent money on this year?
21. What did you waste too much money on this year?
Food and toys
22. How did you spend your birthday this year?
Fantastic 😀 with my family, my son, my lovely people around me
23. What was the best book you read in 2016?
24. What do you wish you’d spent more time doing this year?
With my son
25. What do you wish you’d spent less time doing?
26. What made you the angriest in 2016?
My previous marriage
27. When did you feel the most at peace this year?
Hugging my son when we sleep
28. What is the biggest risk you took in 2016?
Decision to divorced
29. What made you laugh the hardest this year?
My son doing role play
30. What ended for you in 2016?
My Previous marriage
31. What began for you in 2016?
My relationship with the new one
32. What song will always remind you of this year?
Adele- All I ask
33. How did this year differ from the way you thought it would go?
My marital status changing so fast
34. How would you describe your personal style over the past year?
Young momma with her young and fresh style 😛
35. Who in your life did you look up to the most this year?
36. Which quote best sums up the past year for you?
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.
37. Did you fall in love this year?
Ya, I did
38. Did your heart break this year?
Yes, I got it
39. What was your favorite TV show in 2016?
40. Which (if any) new years resolutions did you keep this year?
Related with gadget needed 😛
41. Which (if any) new years resolutions will you be making for next year?
New skill, and improve it.
42. What disappointed you the most in 2016?
My past marriage
43. Who did you rely on the most in 2016?
My bestmate ~ Cyntia
44. Who might you owe an apology to at the end of this year?
45. How did you grow as a person over the past year?
Very fast, and very resilient
46. What made you feel the most stuck this year?
Handling my previous marriage
47. What made you feel the most inspired this year?
When you help others, there will be a sudden way to God helping you
48. If you could go back and give yourself a single piece of advice on the first day of 2016, what would it be?
Think positive, take everything as a lesson learned, and optimism that after the rain there will be a rainbow
49. What’s the most important thing you learned this year?
Accepting our self, loving our self
50. What do you hope will be different for you by this time next year?